Wednesday 29 May 2013

Nutrilite


One of my very best friends in the world, Liz, came over to visit with T and me the other day.  We have been friends since we were in junior high and our parents live 2 doors apart in the town where I grew up.  Liz is an amazing woman.  She is so caring and thoughtful, it actually makes me feel bad because I am not nearly as nice as she is.  Liz is an incredible wife, mother, friend, and business owner.  They weren't able to make it to T's party because of a business obligation so Liz and her little girl M came to eat leftover spinach dip and cupcakes.  I made sure to save some of the really good snacks just for her.  When she got here, I told her I wasn't sure if the spinach dip was still good since it has never lasted 3 days before in my house!  There goes that part of my diet!

We had a super nice visit and opened up the presents she brought for both me and T.  She got T the cutest swim trunks and rash tee and a cute pink t-shirt.  We'll see what Daddy has to say about that!  She brought me a super fun apron (that is from Washington, DC and says First Lady on it!), some nail polish and some vitamins.  I love pink, polka dots and frilly things, so that is just perfect!

Part of her business is through Amway and she always gives me the best things to try and see what I think. 
See, incredibly generous as well as beautiful!

For the next month or so, I am going to be taking the Nutrilite Women's Pack.  It says that it is a "Dietary Supplement for Active Women".  That seems to fit me!  I'm pretty active these days chasing around T.

Included in the daily pack is a Daily Multi Tablet (general multi-vitamin), Cal Mag D Advanced Tablet (calcium, magnesium and Vitamin D), SHiNe Tablet (for hair, nails and skin) and Ocean Essentials Balanced Health Capsule (EPA and DHA Omega-3 Fatty Acids).

I currently take a prenatal vitamin that is from Costco, so I'm interested to see how I feel with this pack.  I am particularly curious to see if I notice a difference in my hair, skin and nails.  Being healthy is pretty important to me, especially since I now have a baby relying on me.  But let's face it, looking good ranks up there, too!




I will check back in and let you know how it goes half way through and then again at the end.  Apparently, these vitamins are top of the line and "food in tablet form" according to Liz.  If you are interested in checking out anything available through Amway International, please do so through Liz's web business!  She is wonderful and the customer service can't be beat!  Just click the link above.




No comments:

Post a Comment