Friday 19 April 2013

I'm Baaaaaccckkk!

For real, this time.  Well, I'm going to do my best.  I apparently am not very good at consistently writing (as evidenced by the lack of posts).  One thing that will make it easier from here on out is that I now have high speed internet at my home!  Yay!  That was a moment 5 years in the making.  When I was out of the house working, I didn't mind not having internet since I was on the computer quite a bit at work but once I started staying home...  Well, life with a baby and not a lot of outside interaction is tough, to say the least.

Where is my life at now, you ask?  Well, I gave a pretty big clue up above.  I had my baby last May.  He is almost a year old already!!  It blows my mind!  Things are pretty good.  I am still on mat leave (for a little while anyway) and have decided not to go back to my former work.  I had myself all psyched up to talk to my boss about possibly coming back part-time and she emailed me some passive-aggressive crap and I remembered how much I disliked her and how unhappy I was there.  So that's scrapped, which makes me feel very happy.  However, I feel a little concerned with finances.  My husby makes lots of money but it always seems like there isn't enough and I hate asking him for money to do things.  Actually, on my to-do list for today is to revamp my resume for a part-time position I am interested in.  I think getting out 2 days a week would be good for our whole family.  I have some adult interaction, I make a little money, Baby T gets some socialization, B isn't the sole provider.  All in all, a good deal.

Kisses,
Krista

 

No comments:

Post a Comment